Everyone loves brunch…especially our lean green family. But the problem with brunch is that the food has to stay warm in order for it to be enjoyable. Take pancakes for instance. They are a staple to every breakfast or brunch, but how do you make a ton of them at the same time and have everyone enjoy them together?
The answer is here.
These vegan chocolate raspberry pancakes are one of the greatest culinary gifts known to man! Fluffy and extremely versatile, what’s not to love? Our family loves parties. With the newest addition to our family, the Cuisinart 360° Griddle Cooking Center, we will be able to cook pancakes for our entire family, so we can all eat at the same time.
This pancake recipe calls for a simplistic approach. Chocolate and raspberries. The rich, decadent flavor of chocolate comes together in perfect harmony with the tart, yet sweet flavor of raspberries. Top them with maple syrup or simply use a chocolate syrup to finish them off!
These Vegan Chocolate Raspberry Pancakes are:
- the perfect breakfast or brunch addition to your plant-based diet
- extremely addictive
- sweet and tart all at the same time
- a perfect dish to enjoy at any time of the day
- a great way to get some great fruit into your kids’ diet
And if pancakes are your thing you gotta try these carrot cake pancakes.
Experience 360° of Griddle Cooking Versatility! Show off your Cuisinart 360° Griddle Cooking Center at your next lean green get-together and blow your guests away! Cook all of your family’s favorite plant-based meals on the Griddle Cooking Center for a perfect meal, every time! The cooking center comes with a quick access paper towel holder (to take care of any uh-oh’s). It also includes a stainless steel lid with an integrated vent, which makes is perfect to steam or roast your favorite veggies! From vegan tofu fried rice to your family’s favorite pancake recipe, the Cuisinart 360° Griddle Cooking Center gives you the ability to explore your culinary creativity!
- Two heat zones deliver consistent and even cooking
- Oversized 360-degree grease pan with easy access grease cup for clean-up
- Stainless lid with vent lets you roast, steam, warm or smoke
- Fold away prep table (to chop up all of your ingredients without moving all over the kitchen) with a paper towel holder.
- Easy Assembly! Assembles in 30 minutes or less.
- Cold rolled steel cooking top! Get a perfect cook on anything you make, every time.
- ½ cup plant-based chocolate chips or chunks
- ½ cup raspberries
- 1 tbsp flax seeds (or Bob's Red Mill Egg Replacer)
- 1½ cup plant-based milk (almond works great!)
- 1½ cup vegan or gluten free pancake mix of your choice
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp plant-based buttery spread (optional)
- ¼ tsp salt
- chocolate or maple syrup for serving
- Grab your favorite large mixing bowl and make sure it's close by.
- If using flax seeds, finely grind the flax seeds in a blender or food processor.
- If not using flax seeds, start with egg replacer powder in your bowl first.
- Pour the seeds into a large mixing bowl and add the plant-based milk.
- Allow the mixture to sit for a few minutes while you gather the rest of the ingredients.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl and combine the mixture well. Use a mixer if you wish!
- Set a griddle to medium-high heat, cook the pancakes for three to five minutes on each side.
- Serve warm topped with chocolate syrup.