It’s not uncommon for us to want to try something new and “different” but feel like we don’t have the time for it. We get it, it’s part of being a busy parent, always running around trying to get everyone where they need to be and feeling like there’s never enough time in the world for anything. This curry cauliflower and peppers dish solves that problem…quick! This dish is loaded with bold flavors with a nice touch of spice and can be made in 15 minutes or less! Add this delicious dish to your plant-based family’s meal plan and enjoy!
This Curry Cauliflower & Peppers Recipe is:
- a great vegan meal
- hearty and packed with flavor
- a perfect dish for your busy plant-based family
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 cups bell peppers - sliced
- 1 tbsp plant-based butter substitute
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- salt to taste
- Cook all of the ingredients in a large skillet over medium heat for ten minutes, stirring often.