It’s not uncommon to want something hearty, tasty, and healthy for you and your family. Sometimes it feels like it’s nearly impossible to find a dish that hits all of those markers. Here at LeanGreenDad, it’s our mission to bring you dishes that bring joy to your tastebuds. This carrot coconut curry soup really hits all of those markers. Creamy, delicious, and full of nutrients! Your family will love this dish and you’ll love giving it to them knowing it’ll do them good! Due to the simplicity of the recipe, it’s a perfect dish for your plant-based family’s meal plan.
This Carrot Coconut Curry Soup Recipe is:
- full of essential vitamins and minerals
- can be adjusted to your preferences
- a great plant-based meal
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 1 14 oz can coconut milk
- 1 cup thinly sliced baby carrots
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp black pepper
- salt to taste
- thinly sliced scallions for serving
- In a medium sized pot combine all of the ingredients (aside from the scallions) and cook over medium-high heat for ten minutes stirring occasionally.
- Serve piping hot topped with freshly sliced scallions.