Kabobs are awesome…to say the least! You can put all of your favorite veggies on a stick, set them on your awesome Cuisinart 360 Griddle Center, caramelize the veggies and voila! You have a delicious, mouthwatering dish. That sounds good as is…right? You can make them even tastier by adding our delicious cilantro cashew glaze. The glaze is the perfect way to tie all of the flavors together! We definitely recommend making them on the griddle, they come out perfect every time! These kabobs are perfect for your next LeanGreen friends and family gathering! The Cuisinart 360 Griddle Center also comes with a vented, stainless steel lid which is a perfect way to keep your yummy kabobs warm and ready to enjoy throughout the day!
This Veggie Kabobs Recipe is:
- easy to customize with your favorite veggies
- simple to make on your griddle
- a great option for your next get-together
And if you love this recipe, you have to check out our Grilled Parmesan Zucchini (vegan).
Experience 360° of Griddle Cooking Versatility! Show off your Cuisinart 360° Griddle Cooking Center at your next lean green get-together and blow your guests away! Cook all of your family’s favorite plant-based meals on the Griddle Cooking Center for a perfect meal, every time! The cooking center comes with a quick access paper towel holder (to take care of any uh-oh’s). It also includes a stainless steel lid with an integrated vent, which makes it perfect to steam or roast your favorite veggies! From vegan tofu fried rice to your family’s favorite pancake recipe, the Cuisinart 360° Griddle Cooking Center gives you the ability to explore your culinary creativity!
- Two heat zones deliver consistent and even cooking
- Oversized 360-degree grease pan with easy access grease cup for clean-up
- Stainless lid with vent lets you roast, steam, warm or smoke
- Fold away prep table (to chop up all of your ingredients without moving all over the kitchen) with a paper towel holder.
- Easy Assembly! Assembles in 30 minutes or less.
- Cold rolled steel cooking top! Get a perfect cook on anything you make, every time.
- For the veggies:
- 1 cup yellow squash - rinsed & dried - cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup zucchini - rinsed & dried - cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup yellow onion - rinsed & dried - cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup white mushrooms - rinsed & dried - cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup mini bell peppers - rinsed & dried - cut into bite-sized pieces
- For the glaze:
- in a food processor combine the following:
- 1 cup cashew butter
- ½ cup agave syrup
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
- ¼ fresh cilantro
- 2 tsp Cuisinart sweet chili seasoning
- 2 tsp Cuisinart soy ginger seasoning
- Spear the vegetables onto kabob skewers.
- Set the griddle to high heat and use a pastry brush to coat the kabobs with the glaze as you turn them a quarter turn every three to five minutes.
- The kabobs are done when the vegetables are browned and softened.