MMM… Ice cream sandwiches. As a kid, I used to love eating ice cream sandwiches. Some would say, they’re the perfect dessert fusion. Your favorite ice cream smashed between two yummy soft baked cookie, what’s not to love!? These chocolate cherry ice cream sandwiches will give you all of the nostalgia without the added junk! Make these at home with your little ones and enjoy them, 100% guilt-free!
These Chocolate Cherry Ice Cream Sandwiches are:
- a great vegan snack/dessert
- extremely easy and quick to make
- loaded with bold flavors to make your taste buds dance
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 1 package refrigerated brownie cookie dough
- 1 pint chocolate cherry chunk dairy-free ice cream
- Space the cookie dough out on a baking sheet and bake according to the directions on the package.
- Be sure to take the pint of ice cream out of the freezer to rest on the counter while you bake the cookies, or it will be too firm to easily scoop when your cookies are ready.
- Sandwich a large spoonful of ice cream between two cookies to make each sandwich.
- Serve immediately.