This crazy spaghetti recipe will bring out your inner child! This is a great dish to make with your little ones. They will love to get creative and if you’re anything like us, you will love to watch them have a blast with this one! Use it as a bonding experience and enjoy the delicious flavors of this incredible, easy to make, pasta dish!
This Crazy Spaghetti Recipe is:
- super tasty and simple to make
- a quick vegan meal
- super fun to make with your little ones
Oh and if you loved this recipe, you have to check out this awesome vegan pasta recipe you can make in just five minutes.
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- ½ package spaghetti noodles
- 8 plant-based hot dogs - cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups sliced white mushrooms
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Break the spaghetti noodles in half so that they are about three inches long.
- Gently poke five or six noodles through each bite of hot dog.
- When you have all of the hot dog bites ready to go, cook them according to the directions on the box of spaghetti.
- Two batches may be necessary if there is not an extra large pot available.
- For the sauce, cook the mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, and spices, in a large saucepan, over medium-high heat, for eight to ten minutes, stirring often.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Drain the spaghetti dogs well and combine with the sauce.
- Serve piping hot.