This crazy spaghetti recipe will bring out your inner child! This is a great dish to make with your little ones. They will love to get creative and if you’re anything like us, you will love to watch them have a blast with this one! Use it as a bonding experience and enjoy the delicious flavors of this incredible, easy to make, pasta dish!
This Crazy Spaghetti Recipe is:
- super tasty and simple to make
- a quick vegan meal
- super fun to make with your little ones
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- ½ package spaghetti noodles
- 8 plant-based hot dogs - cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups sliced white mushrooms
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Break the spaghetti noodles in half so that they are about three inches long.
- Gently poke five or six noodles through each bite of hot dog.
- When you have all of the hot dog bites ready to go, cook them according to the directions on the box of spaghetti.
- Two batches may be necessary if there is not an extra large pot available.
- For the sauce, cook the mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, and spices, in a large saucepan, over medium-high heat, for eight to ten minutes, stirring often.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Drain the spaghetti dogs well and combine with the sauce.
- Serve piping hot.