We can all agree that hot chocolate is FANTASTIC! Those of us on a plant-based journey can find it difficult to find hot chocolate that suits our needs and is also incredibly tasty. This instant vegan hot chocolate is the perfect solution for that struggle. It’s creamy and has just the perfect amount of sweetness. Make a few servings and enjoy it on your next family movie night!
This Instant Vegan Hot Cocoa Mix with Marshmallows Recipe is:
- a great plant-based treat
- extremely creamy
- a perfect snack for you and your family
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- ¼ cup unsweetened Dutch process cocoa powder
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup Dandies vegan mini marshmallows
- ¼ tbsp vegan semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 cups unsweetened vanilla cashew milk
- Combine all the ingredients evenly together, except for the milk, to make the instant cocoa mix, which you can store in a sealed container at room temperature for long term use.
- To make 1 cup of hot cocoa, heat up 1 cup of unsweetened cashew milk or your favorite dairy-free milk beverage and simply add and stir in 1 to 2 tablespoons of instant cocoa mix.