This peppermint coconut ice cream is a vegan dream! It’s cool and creamy and every bite is loaded with an explosion of flavor. This ice cream is incredible on its own but here at the LGD home, we like to add some vegan semi-sweet chocolate chips to make our own version of a mint chocolate chip ice cream. Try it out!
This Peppermint Coconut Ice Cream Recipe is:
- an easy treat that everyone will enjoy
- can be adjusted to your preferences
- a great plant-based dessert
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 1 14 oz can coconut milk
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup crushed candy canes
- ½ tsp peppermint extract
- In a large bowl combine all of the ingredients and cover well before placing in the freezer.
- Every hour for four hours, check the ice cream and scrape down the frozen sides of the bowl to incorporate the frozen portion with the still melted ice cream in the center of the bowl.
- Serve with a candy cane or a holiday cookie or two.