These vegan almond oatmeal raisin snack bars are soft and chewy and taste and smell like fresh baked oatmeal raisin cookies out of the oven! They are a great healthy and portable snack to pack in lunchboxes or serve at home as a snack or even breakfast or dessert.
This Almond Oatmeal Raisin Snack Bars Recipe is:
- a great plant-based snack
- a tasty and simple dessert option
- loaded with quality nutrients
And if you love this recipe, you will go crazy over these 5-minute best vegan cookies ever!
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 1 cup quick cooking rolled oats
- ½ cup oat flour
- ½ cup creamy almond butter
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ½ cup raisins
- 2 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to Bake at 350° F.
- Line a small rectangular baking pan with a sheet of parchment paper.
- Mix the 2 tablespoons of ground flax seeds with ¼ cup of water and let sit for 5 minutes to thicken.
- Mix the oats, oat flour, almond butter, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt together until evenly combined.
- Add the almond butter, flax seed mixture and vanilla extract to the dry ingredients and mix together. Add and stir in the raisins last.
- Pour mixture into the baking pan and place in the oven to bake for 20 minutes. Then let cool down to room temperature before cutting into 4 bars.