Why not stuff your holiday biscuits with gooey melted peanut butter and chocolate? They are the perfect treat for a chilly morning.
This Chocolate Peanut Butter Biscuits Recipe is:
- packed with loads of flavor and nutrients
- amazing and easy to make
- a great breakfast/snack/dessert option
And if you loved this recipe, you’ve gotta try our Peanut Butter Strawberry Waffles!
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 1 refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 square plant-based chocolate
- 1 tsp natural peanut butter
- Break each piece of biscuit dough in half before placing the chocolate and peanut butter in the center of each biscuit and covering with the other half.
- Bake the biscuits in the oven or toaster oven according to the directions on the package.
- Serve warm and gooey.