With this recipe you can create the most delicious plant-based pancakes that you could want to spark your holiday spirit.
This Orange & Cranberry Pancakes Recipe is:
- a great plant-based option
- very nutritious and tasty
- easy to make in bulk
And if you love pancakes, I would be doing you a disservice if I didn’t send this chocolate raspberry pancake recipe your way.
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 2 cups pancake mix
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp finely ground flax seeds
- ½ cup cranberry sauce
- ½ cup mandarin oranges - well drained
- maple syrup for serving
- Combine the flax and the almond milk in a large mixing bowl and allow to rest for two minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Spoon the pancakes onto a non-stick skillet and cook for two to three minutes on each side over medium heat.
- Serve hot topped with maple syrup.