Pumpkin pie hummus is a delicious Fall holiday snack or dessert that combines nutritious ingredients like pumpkin and chickpeas with a tad of sweetness and amazing smoothness that your whole family will fall in love with.
This Pumpkin Pie Hummus Recipe is:
- a simple vegan snack
- incredibly flavorful
- a great plant-based alternative
If you’re a hummus lover, you have to check out this awesome hummus you can make in just a few minutes.
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- ½ cup pure pumpkin purée
- 1 - 15 oz can chickpeas
- 2 tbsp creamy almond butter
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- juice squeezed from ¼ of a fresh lemon
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- Open the can of chickpeas, pour out the liquid into a container and place the chickpeas into a food processor (or blender).
- Add ¼ cup of the liquid drained from the chickpea can into the food processor (save the rest of the liquid for use in another recipe).
- Add the almond butter, maple syrup, lemon juice, pumpkin spice, vanilla extract and salt into the food processor and power on to blend until everything is well combined and smooth.