The winter watercress salad winter ﬂavors all go deliciously together, and the salad is a cinch to make.
This Winter Watercress Salad Recipe is:
- an easy and quick meal to make
- a great vegan lunch or dinner
- an added boost to your day
And if you love salads, but not the boring type, you have to check out this amazing salad recipe.
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 2 cup fresh watercress
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- ½ cup pecans
- ½ cup hearts of palm - well drained & cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 tsp champagne vinegar
- 1 tsp agave syrup
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- In a large salad bowl combine all of the ingredients and gently fold until the fruits and vegetables are well coated in the dressing.